Within the next several weeks, I’ll be posting about several different topics I’ve used in class this year or am experimenting with right now. These are the areas I plan to cover:
– Using thatquiz.org in the classroom. A complete users guide.
– How to make a wiimote whiteboard and do something productive with it. (Much of the input on this comes from my students who made one as part of the summer school class I’m teaching.)
– Wikis and blogs – the pros and cons of each
– The Interactive Whiteboard wars part II
– A review of online doc editors (google docs, zoho, buzzword)